Crash Reporter Now Available
The new Crash Reporter has now been activated. Should the Engine crash, then the following window will open:
This will allow you to send us information (along with the necessary files) and create a bug report that is sent to our QA team. Hence, reporting a crash has never been easier.
- Fixed: Fmod dlls now properly added to the build.
- Fixed: Added GeomEntity not visible in GameLauncher.
- Fixed: Merge changes from main to main_stabilization - resolve former limitation to just 4-wheeled vehicles in PhysX.
- Fixed: Dedicated crash on start in CEnvironmentProbeEntity.
- Cryselect Issue. If users do not see 'Generate/repair metadata' (please see: AssetSystem-GeneratingMetadata) they should then;
- Copy cryselect.exe from the latest engine folder <c:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.3\Tools\CryVersionSelector\cryselect.exe> to the <c:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\live\cryselect.exe>
- This registers *.cryproject files as a Windows file extension: cryselect.exe install