Using CRYENGINE Launcher, you can create and manage CRYENGINE projects in one location. Follow the steps below to create a new CRYENGINE project using the launcher.
Creating a New Project
- Open the CRYENGINE Launcher from the icon on your desktop and then log in to your account.
- In the Launcher main window, click on Library and then select My Projects.
- In the Projects view, either click the +New button or click on Create a project. Note that you can also create a project directly from the Launcher’s homepage by clicking on the +New button in the Projects column. You need to create a new project in the Launcher to install CRYENGINE.
- In the Create Project window under the Engine Version, select the desired version of CRYENGINE from the drop-down menu, and then select the type of project that you want to create (Schematyc, C++ or C#).
- Now specify the name and location for your project in the respective fields, and then click Create Project to create a new project.
- To open the new project in the Editor, mouse over the project name and left-click, or select the (settings) icon and then click Launch Editor.
After you've built a game, you can use the Launch Game option or click the (launch game) icon to directly open and test your projects in the Game Launcher.