To develop on certain platforms, then a Developer MUST be registered with the platform provider i.e. Sony or Microsoft. Also, access to some CRYENGINE documentation is restricted to approved Developers only.
Registering as a Certified Developer
In order to become a Certified Developer on either PlayStation or Xbox then you must be registered by Sony or Microsoft. To register, follow the links below;
- Once registered, you MUST then verify your console licence with Sony
- Crytek will then contact you and ask you for your GitHub and CRYENGINE usernames
- Crytek will make the respective PlayStation repository available to you from GitHub and give you access to CRYENGINE PlayStation documentation
You MUST contact Crytek at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information;
- Your region
- Name of your company or the name of the individual that has been registered with Microsoft
- Email address that was used when registering as a Developer with Microsoft
- Your GitHub account name
- Your CRYENGINE username
- Crytek will make the respective Xbox repository available to you from GitHub and give you access to CRYENGINE Xbox documentation
Platform Specific Documentation
Follow the links below for documentation (these links are restricted to registered Developers only).