Welcome to CRYENGINE's documentation for developers!
This is the place to read about the engine's architecture and technical details. Here you can also find instructions and tutorials to build, debug and deploy your own game for multiple platforms and VR.
New developers should begin with Getting Started with Game Code.
Details on the architecture and implementation of the engine's main systems.
How to make a new game project, configure GameRules, use Flowgraph and more.
Instructions and reference for compiling assets and code into a shippable game.
Explanation and usage guide for the auxiliary tools distributed with CRYENGINE.
- Commit Description RulesErdil Kapucu (Jul 11, 2022)
- C++ Coding StandardSean Braganza (Jun 09, 2022)
- Enabling Scaleform 4 for Projects and Custom Engine BuildsSean Braganza (Apr 20, 2022)
- Remote StorageJeremy Wade (Apr 05, 2022)
- Visual Studio Supported VersionsSean Braganza (Apr 05, 2022)
- Accessing CE Source Code via GitHubSean Braganza (Apr 05, 2022)
- TimeJoana Luis (Mar 29, 2022)
- Using GameSDK with Custom EngineBrian Dilg (Feb 28, 2022)
- SydewinderBrian Dilg (Feb 28, 2022)
- GamePlatform Features (Discord/Steam)Sean Braganza (Feb 17, 2022)
- GeneralSean Braganza (Feb 17, 2022)
- Rich Presence
- Matchmaking & Lobbies
- Schematyc (Experimental) Usage TipsSean Braganza (Feb 15, 2022)