Engine Modules provided by CRYENGINE
- CryAction — CryAction is the framework that is placed between your game project and the engine.
- CryAISystem — The AI system is composed of several internal subsystems that build a framework for artificial intelligence.
- CryAnimation — CryAnimation is a collection of systems and utilities focused on animating game entities through playback of pre-authored sequences and procedural motion synthesis.
- CryLobby — CryLobby is a collection of modules abstracting away platform specific Lobby and Matchmaking services.
- CryMovie — CryMovie is the central point for managing camera and sequence related things in CRYENGINE.
- CryNetwork — CryNetwork is a compound module incorporating everything needed to create and run a multiplayer game on the network.
- CryParticleSystem — The Particle System is responsible for simulating particle effects. It provides facilities to create, manipulate and render particles of different kinds.
- CryPhysics — The physics subsystem is used to physically simulate objects registered in it.
- Rendering Modules
- CrySystem — CrySystem is the main controller of the engine. It takes care of the lifetime of most other engine modules and invokes their update functions.
- CryMonoBridge — The purpose of CryMonoBridge is to load and handle the Mono runtime for the execution of .NET based modules.