In This Topic
- Structure of a Script Entity — Learn how to create a new script entity.
- Using Entity State — Implement a basic state machine within a script entity.
- Using the Entity Slots — Entity slots are used to allocate resources such as static geometry, skinned mesh and particle emitters.
- Linking Entities — Explains a functionality of the Entity System exposed withing Sandbox to allow users to make project specific entity linking.
- Exposing an Entity to the Network — How to synchronize entities within a network session.