This section provides information for shader development and customization. It includes a material and pipeline overview with the Effect format, Shader Cache and Remote Shader Compiler.
In This Topic
- Shader Cache — This section provides information on folder structure, benefits of cache files and how to build them with the Remote Shader Compiler.
- Remote Shader Compiler — An explanation of how to configure and run the Remote Shader Compiler.
- Generating Shader Combinations — Tips for listing the shader combinations that will be necessary for a game.
- ShaderCache Generation — Learn how to setup and create Shader Cache packages for multiple platforms.
- Shader Development Introduction — A basic introduction to the development setup for shader development with CRYENGINE.