The viewer (shown below) aims to present the recorded data in useful ways, such as visually in a plot that supports filtering and zooming, basic processing (averaging, local max), stats (min/max/average, buckets), comparison with other logs or with target lines and display of in-game screenshots and user markers for gameplay reference.
In This Topic
- Connecting Statoscope — Quickstart for running Statoscope, logging data and navigating the interface.
- Logging Data in Statoscope — Details on the different possibilities of how to log data and connect Statoscope.
- Using the Main Graph Window — Instructions for navigating Statoscope's interface and how to control the plot display.
- Usage and Features — Guide of Statoscope's features, such as: filtering the graph and information display, screenshots, user markers and target lines.
- Comparoscope — Description of the Statoscope feature to compare two logs.
- Data Groups — List of the default Statoscope data groups and the data they provide.
- Creating new Data Groups — Illustrated examples of how to add new data groups.