Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Fixed: Default Audio Entities plus some areas in game templates are not working. Audio Entities and dependencies added to game templates.
ACE (Audio Controls Editor)
- Fixed: ACE sometimes crashes when opened while running either FMOD Studio or SDL_mixer.
- Fixed: Game projects missing assets in the Engine's templates folder.
- Fixed: Added missing main layer to project upgrade packages.
- Fixed: Crash during Engine initialization when no PAK encryption is provided.
- Fixed: Windows dedicated server did not support the new project setup.
Graphics and Rendering
- Fixed: Missing shader-item/resource ref-counting.
- Fixed: GPU particle temporal anti-aliasing was inverted.
- Fixed: A Layer will be created as fallback even if a Level is loaded with no layers.
- Fixed: Editor crashes when an object creation fails.
- Fixed: The Notification Center gets spammed with notification (>500) when opening a GameSDK project in the Editor.
- Unable to initialize the Engine after downloading CRYENGINE 5.2 through Launcher.
- The engine crashes when users try to open the Mannequin editor two times in a row.
- By loading a non-exported map into the launcher causes the map to corrupt indefinitely.
- Mouse cursor does not lock to the game window when a template project is launched in the game mode.
- Rolling ball template cannot be opened using the launcher without reinstalling the launcher.
- Alembic caches are unable to be imported.