Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Fixed: (Linux) RenderThread stackoverflow. Increment stack from 128kb -> 256kb.
- Tweaked: Increment some stack sizes to prevent potential stack overflow.
- Fixed: Other players not rotating by default.
- Fixed: Top down shooter bullet mass being inconsistent with the other templates - fixes boxes not moving when shot as in other templates.
- Fixed: Template player being revived outside of Editor game mode.
Graphics and Rendering
- Fixed: (Render) Enabling Total_Illumination_v2 will make dissolving of shadows choppy.
- Fixed: Navigation areas not updating world bounding box correctly and not updating themselves when height was altered.
- Fixed: Crash when removing the last toolbar from the toolbar customization screen.
- Fixed: Crash that was occurring when a toolbar was loaded and contained a non-existent & non-custom command.
- Fixed: Importing alembic files (.abc) doesn't work in Live-Version 5.2.1.
- Fixed: Crash in LevelLayerModel when an object within a group or prefab was linked to a sibling. Issue was resolved by making sure the order of operations was sane: detach, then attach; rather than start attaching, detach, finish attaching.
- Fixed: Subdivide tool not exiting after freezing.
- Fixed: Bevel tool not exitable with escape after finishing.
- Fixed: Designer crash when setting invalid tool and quickly moving the mouse over the render viewport.
- Fixed: Crash on trying to access unused parent tool variable from freed Designer Tool.
- Fixed: Fixed a crash when creating connections after multiple nodes were deleted.
- Fixed: Fixed a crash that occured when clicking into an empty curve editor widget.
- Fixed: Fixed a crash that occured when removing a feature with pin.
- Fixed: Blocked not allowed dragging of feature dragging with right mouse button.
- Fixed: FBX importer has artifacts - caused by missing smoothing information.
- Fixed: Engine crashes when saving any material/texture changes in the FBX importer.