- Oculus VR Plugin cannot be compiled with Visual Studio 2019 v16.3.0.
- Starting a C++ Plugin only project in Editor/Game Launcher causes a crash.
- Drag and dropping brushes or entities with children into another layer crashes the Editor.
- Turning on the "Ambient" light option for the Point Light entity component triggers asserts and sometimes causes crashes.
- Optimized: The attached characters cache to only update when attachments change.
- Fixed: An issue with the max view distance render node property (not being propagated through attachment hierarchies).
- Fixed: Saving the level and generating an environment probe, triggers an assertion failure (NavigationSystem.cpp L 1172) and a warning which will pop up endlessly (Editor background thread is still running) making the Editor unusable.
- Tweaked: Updated to Wwise SDK v2019.1.4.
- Fixed: Work around for compiler error with rsqrt_fast in VS 2019 16.3.
- Fixed: Compiler error with if_else_zero. if_else and if_else_zero are now overloaded to optimally use int or float version of SSE "and" intrinsic.
- Fixed: Added missing include for RoomscaleCamera.
- Fixed: Disabled Oculus VR plugin when using VS2019 16.3.0 (due to compilation issue)
- Tweaked: Fix Oculus VR plugin version check and comments.
- Tweaked: Build error when using MSVCs Edit And Continue feature.
Graphics and Rendering
- Optimized: (Particles) Removed ILINE on huge SNoise and other functions.
- Fixed: (EE) Unable to switch between presets open in two docked EE instances.
Plugins and Projects
- Fixed: The player entity is not correctly spawned when loading subsequent levels in the Sandbox.