Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Fixed: Crash on changing to a different tab in ClothPiece::~ClothPiece().
- Fixed: ObserverComponent and ObservableComponent don't register to VisionMap if the game runs from the GameLauncher.
- Fixed: Calling SetFactionID() from C++ on FactionComponent won't register FactionID to FactionSystem.
- Fixed: Saving the level and generating an environment probe triggers an assertion failure (NavigationSystem.cpp L 1172) and a warning which will pop up endlessly (Editor background thread is still running) making the editor unusable.
- New: Added Audio:Preload Flow Graph node.
- Fixed: Tweaking fade lengths to avoid cutting transients at the beginning of signals (CrySpatialFmod).
- Fixed: (ACE) Audio controls could not get renamed if only the case was changed.
- Fixed: (ACE) Preview in middleware data panel did not stop when deselecting everything.
- Tweaked: Updated to FMOD Studio 2.00.05.
- Tweaked: Updated to Oculus spatializer 1.41.0.
- Tweaked: CrySpatialFmod Engine independent platform includes.
- Tweaked: Adjusted fade lengths to avoid cutting transients at the beginning of signals | Adding ORBIS to Cmake setup | fixed artifacts during fast rotations.
- Tweaked: Updated to SDL2_mixer-2.0.4 and with that added support of following additional formats:
*.mod (MOD (15 and 31 instruments)).
*.xm (FastTracker 2).
*.669 (Composer, Unis).
*.amf (DSMI Advanced Module, ASYLUM Music Format (v1.0)).
*.dsm (DSIK internal format).
*.far (Farandole Composer).
*.gdm (General DigiMusic).
*.it (Impulse Tracker).
*.imf (Imago Orpheus).
*.mtm (MultiTracker Module Editor).
*.okt (Amiga Oktalyzer).
*.s3m (Scream Tracker 3).
*.stm (Scream Tracker).
*.stx (Scream Tracker Music Interface Kit).
- Tweaked: Implemented callbacks for preload requests.
- Tweaked: Marked Audio:PreloadData Flow Graph node as obsolete.
- Fixed: Fixed an issue with FileSystem::CEnumerator not getting intialized properly when launching Sandbox directly from a Visual Studio session of an external .cryproject directory.
- Fixed: External project generation with engine source downloads SDKs.
- Tweaked: Generate MODULENAME_API dllimport/export for every project by default. Initial cleanup for dllimport/export code.
- Fixed: Crash when using AI:Execute Flow Graph node.
- Fixed: Schematyc Experimental editor crashes sometimes when switching between node graphs.
- Fixed: Resource selectors for EntityClassName, ActionMap and ActionMapAction don't function correctly and cause an assert in Sandbox.
- Fixed: Compile errors reported by the C++20 standard.
Graphics and Rendering
- Fixed: Integration of occlusion-culling of light-sources.
- Fixed: Pressing F2 to rename an asset triggers the confirmation dialog twice.
- Fixed: When helpers are on, deleting the Geometry of a brush triggers 'XY does not have geometry' warning 100 times.
- Fixed: The color picker overlay in the Material Editor is too wide.
- Fixed: Crash that was being caused when changing an objects layer when this object had one or multiple child link objects.
- Fixed: Unsaved file list is placed in scrollable area. When user has a lot of changes, they can't access Save/Discard buttons and see complete file list.
- Fixed: Prevent RC error in case files are provided with absolute paths while source assets folder is provided with relative path.
- Fixed: Prevent RC error in case paths contain ".." or "."
- Fixed: Prevent RC error in case one unrelated skeleton fails to load.
- Fixed: Unable to import 8k textures.
Mobile & Consoles
- Fixed: WWise compilation problem on Durango (stdafx missing).