- Fixed: (Cloth): Added output of skin-filename - for a warning in the case of missing metadata.
- Fixed: Issue with view distance ratios not being refreshed correctly when propagating through attachment hierarchies.
- Tweaked: Shipping pose modifiers that have been missing since the 5.6.3 release.
- Tweaked: Updated to FMOD 2.00.06.
- Tweaked: Updated to Wwise 2019.1.5.
- Fixed: (DefaultComponents): Physicalized entities using CBaseMeshComponent are re-physicalized on any slot change resulting in physical properties being reset.
Graphics and Rendering
- Fixed: (Volumetric Fog): Fog on light probes - by bringing it's GenerateLightList more in line with its counterpart in TiledLightVolumes.
- Fixed: (Prefab LE): Snapping a hidden prefab to a place will un-hide the brush object inside of it, but keep the UI and helper in the invisible state.
- Fixed: (MayaExporter): The "Create CryExportNode" window is smaller than the content displayed.
Fixed: Converted a number of RCLogError to RCLogWarning. Will prevent the RC quitting early in the case of the Assets Folder containing an invalid skeleton. NOTE: Will still output a single error for the failing to load the skeleton after warnings (if LoadSkeletonInfo is called with bWarningsAsErrors disabled).