- New: Shift-Escape triggers in-game menu in the Editor without leaving game. Escape quits as normal.
- Fixed: Mouse move events were sent every frame even if there was no movement.
- Fixed: Handle spec changes for road objects.
- Fixed: Preserve cursor changes while in Editor.
- Fixed: Roads, rivers and distance clouds being exported to game when on a 'No Export' layer.
- Fixed: Potential crash when showing the 'Duplicate objectname' dialog.
- Fixed: Crash in AuxGeom Renderer - caused by unexpected reference-to-value conversion.
- Fixed: More reliable initialization of gEnv in plugins.
- Fixed: Do not allow object names containing '%' as they can crash the Sandbox.
- Fixed: (Trackview) Sometimes a sequence won't play when jumping into game mode after editing them.
- Fixed: (Trackview) "Undo" Add/Delete Sequence creates cloned representations of already existing nodes.
- Fixed: (Trackview) "Undo" leaves traces in sequences which can lead to crashes.
- Fixed: (Vehicle Editor) Selected class for vehicle part appears twice in the dropdown menu.
- Fixed: Remove malfunctioning vehicle debug view and respective CVar v_debugView. Use instead CVar's v_debugViewDetach 1/2 and v_debugViewAbove.
- Fixed: ScreenFader effect behaves incorrectly when HUD doesn't get drawn.
- Fixed: Light-clip volume entity links in pure game mode.
- Fixed: Engine won't handle LOD's for Vegetation Objects if cloth-feature included.
- Fixed: LOD baker smoothness map generation and wrong UV layout.
- Fixed: Fixed dynamic textures not loading properly if the same texture is registered already as a different texture type.
- Fixed: AUX geometry draw flickers.
- Fixed: Crash on light source delete in the launcher.
- Fixed: Terrain holes support (underground geometry placed in terrain holes is also voxelized now).
- Fixed: Debug assert related to forward tiled shading when GI is disabled.
- Fixed: Crash in clip volume voxelization.
- Fixed: sRGB handling in voxelization, now voxels have color closer to original geometry.
- Tweaked: Improved low glossiness handling in specular tracing (only for mode 2).
- Fixed: Screen depth tracing not working in levels with great view distance (only for mode 1-2).
- New: Added PointLightsMultiplier and EmissiveMultiplier cvars.
- Optimized: Added the feature of tiled FogVolume density injection.
- Fixed: Stripe-artifacts appear on very dense FogVolume.
- Fixed: The transition of noise distribution is discontinuous when DensityNoisetimeFrequency parameter is changed.
- Tweaked: The value range of DensityNoiseFrequency and DensityOffset in FogVolume entity.
- Fixed: Improved layout of 'profile' 1 & 2 debug views.
- Fixed: Inconsistent XML serialization of strings containing newlines.
- Fixed: Unify allocator construct member functions for all allocators to use, which is C+11 compliant.
- Fixed: (Vegetation) e_MergedMeshesDebug memory information.
- Fixed: (Vegetation) Fix for merged mesh pool overflow, e_MergedMeshesViewDistRatio adjusted to produce reasonable 500m max view distance.
- Fixed: Emitter priming no longer ignores sub-effects with disabled parents.
- Fixed: Disappearing emitters due to too-small dynamic bounds maintenance.
- New: Batch script and python script to enable simple copying of Wwise headers and libraries.
- Fixed: Removed resolution reduction from the Minimap preset.
- Fixed: Crash in getting computed cubemap pixels.
- Fixed: Crash incorrect printf arguments.
- Fixed: Wrong asserts and code related to non-div-by-4 images.
- Fixed: DXT1 error if the output image is not compressed - DXT1 error no longer computed.
- Fixed: UpdateAndSaveSettingsToTIF(): Some compressed images were saved with data loss.
- Fixed: Crash in the animation command buffer - related to a race condition occurring on a frame-local memory allocation call.
- New: Added warning when software skinning is not enabled when blendshapes are present.
- Fixed: Reload entities when saving from CharacterTool.
- Fixed: Missing keyboard support for undo/redo in properties panel.
- Fixed: All animations in the same folder of a CGA showed up in its animationlist (and not just those with the proper prefix).
- Fixed: Blendshapes not appearing when creating a character.
- Fixed: Possible fix for crashes in CTransitionQueue::UnloadAnimationAssets - now ensures that whenever a chrparams gets reloaded all other characters using the same animationset stop their animations as well.
- Fixed: Crash when loading a new level while having a fragment opened in the Mannequin Editor.
- Fixed: Weapon:HitInfo - did not work with explosions.
- Fixed: Null-terminated array not terminated - can crash depending on the final image layout (random).
- Fixed: Add color picker widget for Debug:Draw flow nodes.
- Fixed: Cleanup for Inventory:ItemRemove flow node - fixes output in case of removing an item that is not in the inventory.
- Optimized: An audio middleware switch at runtime no longer kills and recreates all of the ATL resources.
- Fixed: Repositioned the Audio Listener after runtime middleware switch.
- Fixed: Audio system shutdown not cleaning up all resources.
- Fixed: Where switches and their states debug drawing overlapped.
- Fixed: PlayFile and StopFile to not lose callback info data when being queued.
- Fixed: AudioProxy position updates to also take rotation into account and additionally preventing the Audio Listener from being spammed with position updates even though it did not move.
- Fixed: Crash in CAudioEventManager::Init on audio middleware switch when an unsigned variable flipped around.
- Fixed: Crash in audio debug name store during shutdown.
- Fixed: Crash on shutdown with audio trying to access an invalid logging system.
- Fixed: Crash on a level load where a physics RWI callback accessed an invalid ray counter.
- Fixed: Audio environment updates for FlowAudioTriggerNode
- Fixed: Audio environment updates for AudioTriggerSpot
- Fixed: Double playback of ATS triggers after save/load
- Tweaked: Now keeping track of standalone audio files.
ACE (Audio Controls Editor)
- Fixed: Issue with libraries being deleted when the casing of the name was changed.
- Fixed: Disabled drag and drop of folders with the same name.
- Fixed: Play sound when turning the turret of an Abrams.
- Fixed: Prevent crash when hitting Tab in main menu after multiplayer game.
- Fixed: Potentially added additional weapons to the player's inventory when loading a savegame.
- Fixed: Reloading scripts spawned a rifle under each AI character.