This section explains how to setup and apply advanced effects like lens flares and color grading.
In This Topic
- Color Grading — Color correction can be used subtly or drastically change the look of a scene.
- Flow Graph Effects — It is possible to use the Flow Graph to create full screen effects. This document explains the nodes and functions for making these effects.
- Lens Flare Editor — A dedicated Lens Flare Editor and library tool to simulate on-screen many various effects from light sources.
- Water Volume Caustics
- Voxel-Based Global Illumination
- Stereoscopic Rendering
- Stereoscopic Rendering Fundamentals — Generalized information on Stereoscopic rendering.
- Sandbox Stereo Usage and Manipulation — Detailed information on the use of Stereoscopic rendering within Sandbox and CryENGINE3.
- Outputting Stereoscopic Videos — Full Tutorial on rendering track view sequences out in various stereoscopic formats for playback.
- Tips, Tricks and Experiences using Stereo-3d — Generalized tips and tricks that have been identified with the CryENGINE's specific implementation of 3d.