Realistic game logic and AI behavior are essential to realistic and interactive gameplay. This topic includes tutorials on basic game logic, logical game area setup, and advanced AI behavior.
In This Topic
- Basic Game Logic — Learn how to set up a basic game logic with spawn points, proximity triggers, and the Flow Graph.
- Setting Up Mission Objectives — Learn how to set up mission objectives.
- Setting Up Equipment Packs — This tutorial shows users how to set up equipment packs from within Sandbox.
- Game Tokens — A Game Token is a script object or variable that is used for storing values. These tokens can be used for performing simple logic manipulations and checks within the game scripting language.
- Setting Up a Multiplayer Level — Learn how to place the various entities required for a multiplayer level, and how to prepare the level for multiplayer use.