This section contains information on Rendering Performance Guidelines and Debugging and Profiling.
In This Topic
- Rendering Performance Guidelines — This topic gives performance guidelines for material and shader usage.
- Level Optimization For Consoles — This section provides information on some useful techniques and tools for console optimization.
- Asset Performance Guidelines — Explore tools and tips for the creation of assets in CRYENGINE.
- Layer Streaming — This topic covers CryENGINE 3's layer streaming function and its benefits.
- Profiling — Information on how to debug and profile assets and engine functionality.
- Profiling Quick Guide — A guide to the the most essential console variables and profiles.
- Debug Views — Use the various debug views for debugging assets from within the Sandbox Editor.
- Debugging and Profiling Tools — A longer list of important console variables and profiles.
- Job Profiling — An overview of the Job Profiling system with built-in profile options and Statoscope.
- Worker Thread Profiling — An overview of the Worker Profiling system with built-in profile options and Statoscope.
- Rendering Statistics - r_stats
- Occlusion - How to Prepare a Level