Below you'll find a list of common topics for users who are just getting to know CRYENGINE from a technical standpoint.
In This Topic
- Getting Started with Game Code — This document covers basic information on using and compiling Game Source Code, software needed and so on.
- Launcher — Information about the "Launcher" executable, which allows you to play CRYENGINE games in "pure" game mode, instead of in the Editor.
- Using Console and Config Files — Information on how to alter existing or create new configuration files as well as basic Engine Console usage.
- Directory Structure — This article provides an overview of CRYENGINE's directory structure, which folders contain what files and what those files do.
- Visual Studio supported versions_old