- Joint - Typical use case, weapon stow locations
- Face - Directly attaching to a face on the mesh
- Skin - These are the what the visible portion of the characters are built from (SDK_player is built from multiple skin files, for the shoes, trousers, jacket etc...)
- Proxy - Attach proxies to be used for the attachment collisions or ragdoll physics
- PRow - A Row of bones linked together in a logical order. (used for building cloth simulation setups)
- Vcloth 2.0 - see here.
Example character with a fully configured attachment list:
For more information please see the Character Attachment System Tutorial - Character Tool for how to setup and use these attachment correctly.