For more information on using the Vegetation Editor, please refer HERE. This section deals with the asset creation pipeline.
The major categories are:
- Grass (patches) multi-plane geometry
- Grass (merged mesh) simple geometry
- Bushes (detail bending) applying noise to simulate movement
- Bushes (touch bending) allows interaction with other physicalized entities
- Trees (Boolean breakable)
- Trees (Deform)
Few technologies that we use in our vegetation system, for example: detail bending, is not restricted to the bushes. You can apply the same technology on trees since they can be modified with simulating vegetation movement.