Modeling - Extrude Multiple
UV Mapping Tool Editor - Loop Selection
UV Mapping Tool Mapping Editor - Smart Sew
UV Mapping Editor
- Vertex/Edge/Face : provide easy ways not only to select vertices, edges and faces but also to move the selected those elements.
- Pivot : provides a convenient way to change the pivot position to where you want it to be.
- Object : is used for selecting (an) another object(s). This tool is actually same as the Object Mode in the Sandbox.
- All/None : using this tool you will be able to select or deselect all elements with just one click.
- Connected : is useful if you want to select all faces connecting one another from the selected face.
- Grow : provides a easy way of expanding a selection based on the current selected faces.
- Loop : gives a way to select serial linked edges which form a loop from selected edges.
- Ring : gives a way to select sequence edges which are not connected but on the opposite side to each other continues along a face loop from selected edges
- Invert : is used for inverting the selection states of the faces. Namely the selected faces will be unselected and the unselected faces will be selected after applying this tool.
- Box : is so nice that you can easily create a simple level with only this tool. You can create boxes successively on any surfaces, which will be merged with the existing geometry very well without producing unnecessary and invisible faces.
- Sphere : provides a way of a sphere creation in a designer object.
- Cylinder : has a capability to create a cylinder in a designer object.
- Cone : is used to create a cone in a designer object.
- Rectangle : provides a way of creating a rectangle on a surface.
- Disc : is used to draw a disc with 'n' edges and 'r' radius on a surface.
- Line : gives a user a way to draws lines on surfaces
- Curve : provides a way of drawing a curve.
- Stair : creates a stair by making a box based on a step rise specified by the user.
- Stair Profile : draws a stair profile based on a step rise specified by the user.
- Cube Editor : provides very simple and easy way to make shapes in the world by just putting or removing or painting cubes, which can have various sizes.
- Extrude : provides a powerful function to push or pull the selected face so you can expand a 2D surface to a 3D shape.
- Extrude Multiple
- Extrude Edges
- Offset : takes a face and creates an inset of the selected face in an easy way.
- Weld : is used to merge the selected two vertices by moving the first vertex to the second vertex.
- Collapse : The connected edges will be collapsed to the center position of them with this tool.
- Fill : fills a space surrounded by edges or vertices with a polygon.
- Flip :
- Merge : can be used for merging multiple designer objects or connected faces to an object or a face.
- Separate :
- Remove :
- Copy :
- Remove Doubles : provides a way to make a mesh simple by merging the selected vertices within the specified distance.
- Slice :
- Mirror :
- LoopCut : can be used for cutting polygons by several loop edges in an intuitive way. This tool is only available to quad-shaped polygons.
- Magnet : snaps a selected face to an another vertex.
- Lathe : creates a mesh by extruding each edge of a profile polygon along a path. The user can make a complicated model with this tool without a big effort.
- Bevel :
- Boolean :
- Array :
- Clone :
- Subdivision : creates a smooth appearance of a mesh without complicated manipulations. A mesh doesn't need many vertices or faces to model complex smooth surfaces. What is more the user can give each edge a tag called a Semi-Sharp Crease, which define how sharp each edge is.
- Mapping : Materials can be assigned to each face differently and it is also possible to manipulate uv coordinates with gizmos with this tool.
- Smoothing Group : is for assigning numbers to faces. The faces with same numbers and being connected with an edge are rendered smoothly.
- Hide Face : is used to hide the selected faces. The hidden faces aren't removed so they can be shown again whenever you want.
- Reset X-Form :
- Pivot To Center :
- Export :
- Snap to Grid :
- Designer Shortcuts : is used to bind each tool in CryDesigner to specific key combinations so that you can access each tool quickly.