Accessing the 5.4.0 Preview 7 Release
- Go to https://github.com/CRYTEK/CRYENGINE/releases/5.4.0_preview7.
- Download CRYENGINE_preview_188.8.131.52_pc.zip.
- Unzip it the downloaded package in your system, and then open the directory “CRYENGINE_preview_184.108.40.206_pc”.
- Double-click on “InstallEngine.bat".
For more information, see the Important CRYENGINE 5.4 Data and Code Changes (5.4 Preview Releases)* article.
If you are upgrading from CRYENGINE 5.3, please read this topic: Migrating from CRYENGINE 5.3 to CRYENGINE 5.4 (5.4 Preview Releases)*.
- Fixed: Issue with the Mannequin Editor - sometimes becoming unresponsive for extended periods of time when hovering the mouse cursor over its window.
- Fixed: Multiple key selections in Transition Editor.
- Fixed: Issue with certain edit operations in Transition Editor - randomly affecting keys which were not selected by the user.
- Fixed: A potential crash in the Transition Editor by preventing mandatory keys from being deleted from the transition properties track. The context menu Delete option is now properly grayed out for all immutable keys.
- Tweaked: Disabled default key selection - performed when opening the Transition Editor.