Welcome to CRYENGINE's documentation for developers!
This is the place to read about the engine's architecture and technical details. Here you can also find instructions and tutorials to build, debug and deploy your own game for multiple platforms and VR.
New developers should begin with Getting Started with Game Code.
Details on the architecture and implementation of the engine's main systems.
How to make a new game project, configure GameRules, use Flowgraph and more.
Instructions and reference for compiling assets and code into a shippable game.
Explanation and usage guide for the auxiliary tools distributed with CRYENGINE.
- Profiling and DebuggingSean Braganza (Sep 21, 2021)
- Hit and Death Reactions SystemSean Braganza (Sep 21, 2021)
- MathSean Braganza (Jul 12, 2021)
- Getting Started__Sean Braganza (Jul 07, 2021)
- Allowed C++ Standard FeaturesSean Braganza (May 21, 2021)
- Proprietary Third-Party SDKsSean Braganza (Mar 23, 2021)
- Input and Action MappingSean Braganza (Mar 15, 2021)
- C++ Coding StandardWillem Andreas Haan (Mar 05, 2021)
- Registering geometries in the physics
- Ray and Primitive Tracing
- In Depth Simulation Description
- Build AutomationSean Braganza (Feb 08, 2021)